[GRASS-dev] wxPython requirements [was d.menu, d.ask]

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Mar 15 17:49:26 EDT 2007

Daniel,

Glad it's working for you now. There have been substantial revisions made in
the last 24 hours--especially to the GIS Manager. It now will run commands
(except for display commands) and there have been a number of enhancements
to the layer tree. I'm going to try to get the displays working again over
the next day or so.

Michael