[GRASS-dev] Re: R: [GRASS-user] List of commands available through GIS Manger (6.2/6.3)

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Mar 23 12:33:17 EDT 2007

On 23/03/07 17:13, Aldo Clerici wrote:
> Thanks Huub,
> but my question is a bit different. I'd like to know which commands are
> attainable through the buttons and menus of GIS Manager.

A few months ago, I had suggested the beginning of a possible response
to that, but never got any feedback, so I dropped it:
http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/grassuser/2006-November/037031.html

Maybe someone wants to pick this up ?

> For example I found:
>
> *v.db.addcol*  (Databases > Manage database > Add columns to table)
>
> *v.db.update* (Databases > Manage database > Change values in a column)**

> **
>
> **
>
> But not:

They are in the Vector menu

> *v.db.addtable*
>
> *v.db.droptable*

vector<->database connection

> *v.db.select*

I don't think this is implemented in gis.m. You can part of the
functionality through "Show attribute data" button in the vector options
panel.

Moritz