[GRASS-dev] renamed files and directories for wxgrass - no more gism

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Mar 25 03:00:21 EDT 2007

Bowing to popular opinion, I¹ve used the weekend to rename several files and
directories in wxgrass before it got to be too big of a problem.

gism.py --> wxgui.py
wx/Gism --> wx/gui_modules
gismutils.py --> wxgui_utils.py
grass_wizard.py --> location_wizard.py

...and all references to these files and directory have been changed all
modules and scripts as needed.

Please update your files. I¹d recommend a fresh download to be sure. It¹s
worth it as there have been considerable improvements over the past 2 days.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213