[GRASS-dev] discussion: replacing ps.map

Radek Bartoň xbarto33 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Wed Mar 28 08:22:01 EDT 2007

Hello everyone.

If I may produce my opinion, I would tell that there should be discussion
about what features are necessary or wanted to introduce to "new" ps.map and
then consider if it is better to add these fetures to existing code or write
a new one.

I completely agree with Thierry's note about using number of code lines as a
metric and about responsibility with creation of difficulties...

ps.map implementation would be great theme for bachelor or diploma work and I
try to ask my friends who has not decided for some work yet to do this.
Actually I was planning this kind of project for my work but I decided
differently as you may notice in GAL flamewar :-).

PS: Although there is no noticeable move in GAL project since last few weeks,
project is still living and main piece of work will be done during summer. I
just have a lot of work with school theese days.

PPS: Sören: I have made some discussion proposals at GAL's discussion forum
and I'd like to know your opinion about them.

--
Bc. Radek Bartoň

Faculty of Information Technology
Brno University of Technology