[GRASSGUI] Re: [GRASS-dev] menu help

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Mar 31 01:18:37 EDT 2007

Well,

I'm hoping that the TclTk menus will remain reasonably stable now. It's not
hard to make a manual tweak now and then if necessary.

The best thing for the long run would be work work with the keyword section
of the interface description that Markus set up and arrange the keys so that
they could build a menu automatically. Then we wouldn't have to manually
maintain the hundreds of commands.

Michael