[GRASS-dev] [bug #4982] (grass) r.his: the -n flag - leftover or wrong description

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Wed May 9 16:30:57 EDT 2007

Maciek Sieczka via RT wrote:

> > Please fix directly in CVS.
>
> I'm not even sure if this is a bug or else. I'm asking a question in this ticket.
>
> Asking the author directly this time.

The reference to "drawing" is incorrect, but the flag has essentially
the same meaning as in d.his.

In d.his:

With -n, a null cell in any input map results in a transparent pixel.
Without -n, null cells have their associated colour used, as with any
other value.

In r.his:

With -n, a null cell in any input map results in null cells in all
output maps.
Without -n, null cells have their associated colour used, as with any
other value.

IOW:
	r.his    + d.rgb -o => d.his
	r.his -n + d.rgb -o => d.his -n