[GRASS-dev] difference between flatten graph and a tree

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu May 10 16:34:41 EDT 2007

Hi Nitin,

I don't have the answer, but you may be interested to browse older
communication
from Roberto Micarelli, the original author:

http://www.nabble.com/-GRASS5--Re%3A-shortest-path-tf3092080.html#a8585507

The nabble.com site offers a nice search engine.
Please keep us posted on your findings to finally document them.

Markus