[GRASS-dev] Re: error compiling nviz for Mac

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri May 11 00:14:58 EDT 2007

No, I've seen others on OSX Intel with this problem.

On May 10, 2007, at 10:59 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> Could it be because this is on a G5 rather than an intel Mac?
>
> Michael

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that
the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy
between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe