[GRASS-dev] Re: not quite there on fonts

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon May 14 09:19:57 EDT 2007

On 5/13/07 10:25 PM, "Hamish" <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com> wrote:

> An option could be added to set the background color, but maybe I missed
> something- why are we still bothering with the old d.histogram if
> Michael has already created a new new wxPython one and the old one
> wasn't particularly nice anyway? (axes tags somewhat broken for FP maps)

Sorry to disappoint you. I haven't created a new d.histogram (at least not
yet). in wxPython. I've got the current one displaying in its own window,
where you can set the font specifically for the histogram. It doesn't look
too bad in that setting. It's set up so that a new and improved one can be
plugged in relatively easily.

Currently, I'm trying to make sure that all the pieces are present and
accounted for in the new GUI before building anything new that I don't need
to. I *will* have to build a measure module, profiling module, georectify
module, and d.rast.edit module. So I'm using what we have for histogramming
and making it look a little nicer.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University