[GRASS-dev] Re: not quite there on fonts

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 01:51:10 EDT 2007

Hamish:
> > ok, so bug #1977 still matters. (axes tags somewhat broken for FP
> > maps)
> >   http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=1977

Michael:
> At least on my system this bug doesn't exist. Here is a screenshot of
> the new wxgrass histogram window for elevation.10m from Spearfish.
> Maybe it was fixed?

it only happens for some FP maps, for some window sizes.

try: (spearfish)
 d.mon x0
 d.histogram slope

then adjust the window size by grabbing the side of the frame.
rinse & repeat.

If I try that elevation.10m with a narrower window width the x units
disappear altogether.

from the bug report:
default for FP maps is to reduce to 255 cats as in r.stats, but the
calculation for tick spacing is using the FP range: conflict of units.

Hamish