[GRASS-dev] OSGeo Journal vol. 1 - Now Available

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue May 15 11:31:35 EDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tyler Mitchell <tmitchell at osgeo.org>
Date: May 15, 2007 10:54 AM
Subject: OSGeo Journal Now Available

It is my pleasure to announce that Volume 1 of the OSGeo Journal is
now available for your reading pleasure!

http://www.osgeo.org/journal/volume1

This is the first volume of the new Journal and includes many
interesting articles, news and updates from our open source
communities.

We already have some content ready for Volume 2 and have learned many
lessons along the way that will help the next volume be even better.

A big thanks to the editorial team for their hard work in pulling it
all together and to all the great contributions we received from
writers, developers, users and project teams.  I'm excited to see that
we can promote projects, educate readers and provide news/info all in
our own professional publication.

I hope you enjoy it!

Sincerely,
Tyler

p.s. Please note that the Journal has an official ISSN number
(1994-1897) that you can cite in your formal bibliographic references.