[GRASS-dev] new tests on wxgui

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri May 18 03:34:40 EDT 2007

I made the properties dialogs non-modal again. So the apply buttons work
now. If a properties dialog is launched from the gis manager (i.e.,
associated with a map layer), it will be automatically closed if that layer
is deleted (including drag and drop).

Michael

On 5/13/07 3:57 AM, "Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann" <carlos.grohmann at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Apply button - Why? when you ask for a new map (say raster), you get a
> window for d.rast, where you choose the map, the you have three
> put the map name on GIS Manager, but that's all. You can't keep d.rast
> window open and draw the map on the display, you can't do nothing
> until you hit the "OK" button. So way keep this "Apply" button?
> "Cancel" and "OK" are all we need. (This "Apply" thing is way too much
> MSWindows IMO).
>
> I also couldn't change the raster map, with "Apply" or with "OK". I
> have to add a new one.

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213