[GRASS-dev] new tests on wxgui

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri May 18 11:48:05 EDT 2007

Carlos,

Here are a couple solutions.

On 5/18/07 4:10 AM, "Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann" <carlos.grohmann at gmail.com>
wrote:

> OK, looking good.
>
> a few things:
>
> zoom to map still doesn't work for me. output msg:
>
> GRASS 6.3.cvs (itarare_250k):~ > Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/local/grass-6.3.cvs/etc/wx/gui_modules/mapdisp.py", line
> 843, in ZoomToMap
>     for item in dcmd.split(' '):
> AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'split'

I just fixed this. Another casualty of the change in command syntax from
string to list. There will probably be yet more of these.

> still can't change a raster map by double-clicking in its name and
> changing it to another raster in properties.

Do you get any error messages?

> In g.region dialog, when you click Run, the dialog goes to the Output
> tab, but there's no message, just the blank space, so maybe it could
> stay in the tab I was?

Does it work OK and just not say anything? g.region usually does not give
any output. Or does it not work?

> Oh, the gui-rastanalyze.gif icon does not exists.

You need to update from the cvs. That is where the icons live.

Michael

> nice work!

Thanks. I think we're getting there.
Have you tried out the new measure tool?

Michael