[GRASS-dev] GEM Wizard question

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon May 21 06:53:16 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm not following GEM development and thus have two silly questions:
1) isn't possible to install additional modules via GEM into user's
home directory (as option)? Thus it could be made as easy as
installing some addons to Firefox.
2) if getting superuser support for GUI right is lot of work, could
some GUI wizard just generate some commandline expression that could
be just pasted into terminal by user as last step to run it via su or
sudo?

Just my 0.02.
Maris.