[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASSGUI] Adding a Raster Group as layer

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed May 23 11:06:07 EDT 2007

Yann,

It sounds like what you are suggesting is to create a GUI module that would
open a group and use various GRASS commands to do something with it--display
it, PCA, colors, etc. Kind of a comprehensive imaging module. This is a nice
idea. Once we have the main functionality done in wxgrass, it would be worth
considering how to build (or someone else can start on it now).

Michael