[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASSGUI] Adding a Raster Group as layer

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed May 23 20:21:52 EDT 2007

You've already started with the menus. Python is surprisingly easy to learn.
I was recommend a book Python from Beginner to Professional, that was pretty
good. Then, get the wxpython book. wxPython is more complicated (at least
for me). But once you get the hang of it, it's pretty decent to work with
(...most of the time).

Michael

On 5/23/07 10:25 AM, "Yann" <yann.chemin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes Michael, that would be nice/useful.
>
> I'd like to start, but my level is so close to NULL in that regard...
> Maybe a miracle will make me speak wxPythonic.
>
> Yann

Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671