[GRASS-dev] Problems with wish

Juan Diego Giraldo Osorio Juan.Giraldo at upct.es
Wed May 30 07:06:16 EDT 2007

Hi coworkers

Now I have compiledand installed the grass-6.2.1 package with the
following instruction:

./configure --with-postgres-includes=/usr/local/pgsql/include
--with-postgres-libs=/usr/local/pgsql/lib --enable-64bit
--with-libs=/usr/lib64

the procedure don't show problems. However, when I try to execute
./r.example in /dist.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/bin the prompt shows:

sh: wish: command not found

I have tcl8.4 and tk8.4. when I execute "wish8.4" tk runs without
problems. I think that the problem is the grass isn't executing the
correct command, but I don'k know how to redir to wish8.4 instead wish.

Thanks

Juan