[GRASS-dev] Re: [grass-code I][412] v.in.ascii: fails if data in last column is all empty

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed May 30 09:27:36 EDT 2007

Hi,

it is strange but I cannot attach patch using GForge. I add the file
to 'Attach Files', click to 'Submit'. Then I can see 'Updated
successfully' but in the result 'No Files Currently Attached'. Maybe I
am doing something wrong, in the past I remember that it worked. So
there is the patch...

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *