No subject

Wed Nov 14 13:37:45 EST 2007

data, then sends RASTER_CHAR to draw the picture.

I am expecting that RESET_COLORS would be sending me the RGB values of the
pixels in the image, and than, RASTER_CHAR would send me the indexes in
that color table. But that's not what is happening. So, it seens that =

RESET_COLORS should be ignored, and I should create a "standard colormap".
It also seens that only FLOAT colormaps are supported.

Since I initialize the "colormap" with the standard colors, calling d.vect =
and
d.area draws everything correctly, but d.rast currently only shows gray
images.

thanks for any hints,
Paulo