No subject

Wed Nov 14 13:37:45 EST 2007

lot of people stumble over the lack of coherent documentation. I think
this should be a priority for the future and since I'm not much worth
in development, I'd be willing to work on that. I think we need to
start a general review of everything that is available, merge usable
stuff and write whatever is needed.

BTW, Markus+Helena, can we publish the english translation of the
manual ? Even if it needs polishing it might be better than what we
have now, and publishing it might attract people to work on it.

Also, on the French mailing list there is the initiative to launch a
documentation project. I think it would be better if we could
coordinate the whole thing.

> Did I tell you about the _very_ conservative user base. :)

FYI: of the ca. 60 responses I've received for the questionnaire
(i.e. something around a 10% responses rate) the overwhelming majority
uses 5.x. But that just might be because the 90% that didn't answer
constitute that conservative user base.

I'll try to finish up the evaluation of the questionnaire in the next
few days...

Moritz