[GRASS-dev] [grass-doc I][529] v.voronoi needs mention of region setting

grass-dev at grass.itc.it grass-dev at grass.itc.it
Thu Nov 15 12:05:43 EST 2007

doc I item #529, was opened at 2007-11-15 12:05
Issue status: None
Doc section: vector
GRASS version: 6.2.3
Doc timestamp (YYMMDD):

Initial Comment:
This tool appears to only work on the current region.

mention to user that you must FIRST set the region to the extent of the vector coverage you want THEN run the script.

Although the sample includes a region setting there is no explanantion why this is required. It makes sense adhoc but not for a first time around.

Thanksk again the Hamish and the mailing list for identifying the missing part.

Cheers