[GRASS-dev] true type font question

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Nov 18 00:02:11 EST 2007

I'm trying to find out if this is a general issue, a Mac problem, or just a
problem with my stuff.

It used to be that whenever I displayed anything with text, it would default
to Romans unless I set the font to something else.

Now, displaying something with text displays NOTHING at all unless I
manually set the font globally (config menu) or in a particular module.

Is anyone else seeing this? Or is it just me?

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University