[GRASS-dev] compiling GRASS 6.3.0RC2 on Solaris 10

Andreas C. Lange Andreas.C.Lange at GMX.de
Mon Nov 26 10:12:59 EST 2007

Hi,
maybe disabling this would be the best solution. I could'nt find the
problem. The culprit is that tksys.tcl grabs the main window (.), but it
seems to me that it is not started as a new instance of wish, but
inherits the windows from gis.m.

Andreas

--
Andreas Lange