[GRASS-dev] macosx compilation error in d.m

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Oct 2 07:04:37 EDT 2007

I guess to be honest, I don't remember if it was d.m.html or another piece.
But I always get an error compiling d.m. I have to go to the d.m directory
and do a make there. It didn't seem worth bothering anyone about since we're
phasing out d.m anyway.

Michael

On 10/2/07 1:52 AM, "Glynn Clements" <glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:

> Michael Barton wrote:
>
>> I've had this problem for ages. I just cd to the d.m directory and type
>> make. Then all is well. A bit annoying, but not a problem. I probably
>> shouldn't even bother with this.
>
> Are you saying that the problem with d.m.html existed before this
> weekend?

Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University