[GRASS-PSC] Re: [GRASS-dev] GRASS 7 Migration from CVS to SVN

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Oct 2 10:58:59 EDT 2007

On 10/1/07, Hamish <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com> wrote:
> What support software to use seems to be a totally separate issue from
> where to host things, as Intevation seems to be happy to provide what we
> ask for as best they can, and I guess (but don't know) that the OSGeo
> admins would be supportive too.

Hamish,

By default OSGeo SAC provides Trac+Subversion.   If you want
substantially different services then it is likely that someone from
the GRASS team would need to volunteer to set it up and
maintain it.  In this regard Intevation could be a better platform.
SAC is already somewhat stretched.

Best regards,