[GRASS-dev] v.net.strahler

Florian Kindl florian.kindl at uibk.ac.at
Wed Oct 3 14:59:04 EDT 2007

On Oct 03 [11:30], ivan marchesini wrote:

> I'm looking for a tool to calculate the strahler order of a network...
> is your module in grass addons updated???

Hi Ivan,
the module is rather abandoned than updated.
I basically stopped the effort after I saw that it was not what I
needed.

> I have seen it is written in c, but I have no experience with it...
> should I compile it as usual for new modules of grass???

The code is there, waiting for a C wizard to fix some issues, especially
outputting to a cat-layer rather than a text file.

I didn't manage to make that work, but what is there, should compile, at
least.

sincelery,
FK

--