[GRASS-dev] i18N guisection bug

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 06:10:08 EDT 2007

> > ..
> >> thanks but I am afraid that the bug persists.
Hamish:
> > what if you change
> > -         flag.gprint->guisection  = _("Print;Shell Script");
> > +         flag.gprint->guisection  = _("Print");
> >

> This looks good! So let's fix it like this (also in 6.2-CVS for 6.2.3).

I would still like to know what the ';' is trying to do. There is parsing code
to deal with it, better to document+fix that. Maybe it is some really
interesting feature that we throw away due to ignorance?
So I would lean to making the above change in 6.2-CVS now and trying to
understand/fix the root of the problem in gui.tcl for 6.3-CVS.

Hamish