[GRASS-dev] r.terraflow not GPL

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Oct 20 17:00:48 EDT 2007

r.terraflow is a critical piece of our r.landscape.evol script (GRASS
Addons/LandDyn) that models long-term surface process dynamics. I sincerely
hope that we can solve any licensing issues or have it replaced with a
better module. There is nothing else in the GRASS repertoire that actually
replaces it.

Michael