[GRASS-dev] bug in v.surf.bspline?

Roberto Antolin roberto at geomatica.como.polimi.it
Mon Oct 22 04:55:06 EDT 2007

Hi Michael and all,

Michael Barton escribió:
> Roberto,
> However, when I use a z-value for interpolation and then use an attribute
> column for exactly the same values, I get very different interpolations.

Oh my gosh! What a mess generated by only one letter!! It was a problem
with integer attribute values. I think it is correctly fixed now. I
don't think so, but maybe the interpolations are still slightly
different. Anyway, they shouldn't be as different as before.

Please, let me know.

> I like this module a lot and hope that this can help to improve it.

Thank you Michael! All your help is welcome. I like this module too and
I like to improve it.

Regards,
Roberto.

--
Roberto Antolín Sánchez
Politecnico di Milano - Polo Regionale di Como
roberto at geomatica.como.polimi.it