[GRASS-dev] Re: module problem in wxgui

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Oct 23 00:20:29 EDT 2007

Martin,

xmlproc is not available on my Mac version of Python 2.5. See below. I've
got xml.dom, xml.etree, xml.parsers, and xml.sax.

Within xml.parsers is only expat

cmb-MBP-2:~ cmbarton$ python
Python 2.5.1 (r251:54869, Apr 18 2007, 22:08:04)
>>> import xml.parsers
>>> import xml.parsers.xmlproc
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named xmlproc
>>> help(xml.parsers)

Help on package xml.parsers in xml:

NAME
    xml.parsers - Python interfaces to XML parsers.

FILE

/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/xml/parsers/
__init__.py

MODULE DOCS
    http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/module-xml.parsers.html

DESCRIPTION
    This package contains one module:

    expat -- Python wrapper for James Clark's Expat parser, with namespace
             support.

PACKAGE CONTENTS
    expat

Michael