[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.3.0RC1 released

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Thu Oct 25 02:41:01 EDT 2007

Hi!

I'd like to get the SoC project included into the 6.3.0 release. Anybody
mind if I put them in the CVS from the SVN?

Ideally I'd have liked to wait for the gmath changes (since v.generalize
can be optimized after that), but I think it is more important to get
the SoC project in our next release (simply so that we can show next
year to the students that if they do good, their code ends up in the
next release).

--Wolf

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>