[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.3.0RC1 released

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 09:57:49 EDT 2007

Hi,
I used v.generalize to clean-up some data for ArcGIS users and it
worked like charm. 6.3.0 isn't a stable release - it's a
stable-unstable version :) It may bring some breakage to 6.3, but
still I would love to see v.generalize in main 6.3.0 release (even if
it means to wait another week before final version is out).

WBR,
Maris.