[GRASS-dev] WinGRASS curses issue

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Wed Oct 31 10:55:57 EDT 2007

Too bad. The only thing I can think of is to replace the text
interface with a Tcl/Tk wizard. That would also make it much
easier for starters. However, who's going to put all the time
into that with a 6.3.0 release pending?

I made another ugly discovery: cmd.exe's tab completion is
_turned off_ by default on Win >=2000 (unbelievable!).
It could be done by writing a registry value (sic!) into
the user's registry tree.
Should I add that to grass63.bat?

Benjamin

--