[GRASS-dev] GRASS6.3 on Windows

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 05:38:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

when I wrote additional error trapping for GRASS startup screen I used
DialogGen as it was already used there. Now maybe it's time to ask -
why DialogGen instead of plain tk_messageBox? Is there some reason why
startup screen uses DialoGen and not tk native widgets? Probably we
should get rid of DialogGen popups in startup screen too.

About errorCode You can read more in TCL/Tk docs:
http://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.4/TclCmd/tclvars.htm#M18

Just my 0.02,
Maris.