[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] need help with mac os x installation

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Sep 4 23:43:12 EDT 2007

Getting this thread back on track, any developments yet?  Do you have
something I can try in the Spearfish data?  At least I can check if
there is a library or other build problem with my binary.  If it's a
GUI problem, I probably won't be of much help.

On Sep 3, 2007, at 2:52 PM, Moritz Lennert wrote:

>> The OSX Console.app is where to look - find a crashlog in ~/Library/
>> Logs/Crashreporter.
>>

> I'll try that when I next get in front of the OSX machine.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.