[GRASS-dev] testing tcltk animate

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Sep 4 23:50:12 EDT 2007

Thanks for looking into this.  After a quick look, I became lost and
realized I didn't even know where to start to try to run this.

On Sep 4, 2007, at 10:16 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> Glynn,
>
> I took an initial look at the TclTk animator to replace xganim. I
> could get it started from the command line, but it only shows the
> display frame with buttons. I couldn't see a way to add maps.
>
> I also tried to run it from within the GUI by calling main. This
> returns an error  " wrong # args: should be "main argc argv".
>
> So it needs to get passed something somewhere. What arguments is
> the program looking for to get started? A list of raster maps?
> Something else? I guess I should also ask, is 'main' the starting
> procedure?
>
> Thanks
> Michael

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Those people who most want to rule people are, ipso-facto, those
least suited to do it."

- A rule of the universe, from the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy