[GRASS-dev] g.mlist as C implementation?

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 05:12:32 EDT 2007

Martin Landa wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I modified my previous patch, now with -g flag...
..
> $ g.list rast map=overlay -g
> r1 at overlay
> r at overlay
>
> $ g.list rast map=overlay -gf
> r1 at overlay:test
> r at overlay:

great, thanks!

> BTW the patch is really not nice, maybe it would be better to modify
> G_list() to add mapset to the element name automatically and lister()
> fn for titles...

Agreed, see my last post. I tried to say the same thing, but was less clear.

(we need to be careful about modifying very old lib fn interfaces, probably
better to write a new G_list_full() or something as a wrapper so we don't break
old/3rd party code) And lets dump lister/*.exe if we can- just unneeded
complication IMO.

Hamish