[GRASS-dev] TclTk animator finished - replaces xganim

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Sep 14 01:32:40 EDT 2007

Hamish,

Thanks for testing. Responses (sort of) below.

On 9/13/07 9:04 PM, "Hamish" <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> testing out animate.tcl, ran across a couple of issues,
>
> Maps for Animation popup window:
>  - when adding a map the map name(s) always get ", " before them for the
>    first map.

This is only supposed to happen if you already have a map in the entry box,
so you can add multiple maps. I'll see why it is doing this with the first
map.

>  - why is there an Apply button?

So you can set and change files to animate without closing the map select
window.

>  - when I hit Ok I get this error:
>
> ERROR: <res=0.0> ** invalid input **
> ERROR: <res=0.0> ** invalid input **

I don't know. Are you per chance working in a latlong region?

Michael

>     while executing
> "exec g.region res=$pnmres"
>     (procedure "GmAnim::switch_res" line 29)
>     invoked from within
> "GmAnim::switch_res 1"
>     (procedure "GmAnim::load_files" line 47)
>     invoked from within
> "GmAnim::load_files"
>     (procedure "GmAnim::do_run" line 29)
>     invoked from within
> "GmAnim::do_run"
>     (procedure "GmAnim::parse_viewmaps" line 68)
>     invoked from within
> "GmAnim::parse_viewmaps $viewlist"
>     (procedure "GmAnim::create_viewlist" line 33)
>     invoked from within
> "GmAnim::create_viewlist 1"
>     ("uplevel" body line 1)
>     invoked from within
> "uplevel \#0 $cmd"
>     (procedure "Button::_release" line 18)
>     invoked from within
> "Button::_release .animmaps_win.buttons.a"
>     (command bound to event)
>

> Main window- when I hit exit I get this error over and over and have to
> use xkill to get rid of it (taking down gis.m too):
>
> ERROR: <nsres=0> ** invalid input **
> ERROR: <nsres=0> ** invalid input **
>     while executing
> "exec g.region nsres=$oldres1 ewres=$oldres2"
>     (procedure "GmAnim::cmd_exit" line 19)
>     invoked from within
> "GmAnim::cmd_exit"
>     (command bound to event)