[GRASS-dev] TclTk animator finished - replaces xganim

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Sep 16 03:29:39 EDT 2007

On 9/13/07 9:04 PM, "Hamish" <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hamish,

I still don't understand you got the error listed below. I checked and it
looks like I'd already made sure that the resolution setting is float and
not integer. I changed one other line. Maybe it makes a difference. I hope
so but am skeptical.

Michael

>  - when I hit Ok I get this error:
>
> ERROR: <res=0.0> ** invalid input **
> ERROR: <res=0.0> ** invalid input **
>     while executing
> "exec g.region res=$pnmres"
>     (procedure "GmAnim::switch_res" line 29)
>     invoked from within
> "GmAnim::switch_res 1"
>     (procedure "GmAnim::load_files" line 47)
>     invoked from within
> "GmAnim::load_files"
>     (procedure "GmAnim::do_run" line 29)
>     invoked from within
> "GmAnim::do_run"
>     (procedure "GmAnim::parse_viewmaps" line 68)
>     invoked from within
> "GmAnim::parse_viewmaps $viewlist"
>     (procedure "GmAnim::create_viewlist" line 33)
>     invoked from within
> "GmAnim::create_viewlist 1"
>     ("uplevel" body line 1)
>     invoked from within
> "uplevel \#0 $cmd"
>     (procedure "Button::_release" line 18)
>     invoked from within
> "Button::_release .animmaps_win.buttons.a"
>     (command bound to event)

Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University