[GRASS-dev] g.mlist problem - followup

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Sep 18 03:06:25 EDT 2007

There is a cascade from the g.mlist problem reported below.

With g.mlist broken, the new TcTk animation module AND the selection control
for wxPython GRASS GUI are also broken. Both are using g.mlist until g.list
can be updated to optionally provide a flat list of GIS elements.

It looks like g.mlist is returning parts of g.list's multicolumn format,
separated by "n" instead of "\n" (new line).

Michael