[GRASS-dev] reorganizing screenshots on the web page.

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 01:12:13 EDT 2007

Hi,

On the screenshots page I would like to add a cartography section.
(for ps.map outputs or other journal quality figures as opposed to
snapshots of the interface in action)

But before I do that I think we should reorganize that part of the site.

Currently it goes version->section, and old shots are hard to find.
Wouldn't it be better show them by section->version? (with oldest last)

Files would remain in their http://grass.itc.it/grass63/screenshots/
folders, but the main screenshots.html(.php) would live directly in at
the root in web/. Or if there is a need for version independant files in
web/screenshots/index.html(.php).

If yes, I am happy to work on it.

comments?

Hamish