[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][478] tcl/tk gui startup screen launches grass even when 'Exit' is pushed

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 03:35:49 EDT 2007

Hi Paul,
thanks for Your efforts to standartize exit codes. I agree, that exit
code 2 probably was not best choice.
I looked on [1] and also [2] and I'm not sure that using -1 as exit
code is a good idea. Probably 130 is better choice (Script terminated
by Control-C) - as it's a USERS choice to stop programs execution.
If nobody disagrees (say now or keep mouth shut ;), could You, please,
make necessary changes in gis_set, init.sh/bat?

Maris.

1. http://tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/exitcodes.html
2. /usr/include/sysexits.h