[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #100: v.surf.rst crashes on Mac OS X

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Apr 7 03:24:48 EDT 2008

I hope to finally get GRASS recompiled on my MacBook this week. This
requires reverting to the previous version of shapelib (if this has not yet
been done in the SVN), but I think that should do it.

I'll test again. Hopefully there will be no problem for me either.

Michael

On 4/6/08 7:25 PM, "GRASS GIS" <trac at osgeo.org> wrote:

> #100: v.surf.rst crashes on Mac OS X
> -----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
>   Reporter:  cmbarton  |       Owner:  grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
>       Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
>  Component:  default   |     Version:  unspecified
> Resolution:            |    Keywords:  osx
> -----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
> Changes (by hamish):
>
>   * keywords:  => osx
>   * summary:  v.surf.rst also crashes on Mac OS X => v.surf.rst crashes on
>               Mac OS X
>
> Comment:
>
>  Hi,
>
>  I have just tested v.surf.rst and r.random from William's 6.3.0rc4
>  binaries on OSX 10.4, and both worked fine.
>
>  {{{
>  #spearfish
>  g.region -d
>  v.surf.rst in=archsites elev=arch_surf zcol=cat
>  r.random in=elevation.dem rast=rand_elev.1000 n=1000
>  }}}
>

>  (r.random was expected to work here, it was only failing with OSX 10.5)
>

>  is any one else see a problem with v.surf.rst on OSX?
>

>  worksforme,
>  Hamish

Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity