[GRASS-dev] Updated OGR/SHAPELIB based DBF driver crashing with GRASS SVN

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Apr 9 06:23:11 EDT 2008

Frank,

after syncing (as regularly) the DBF driver from SHAPELIB embedded
in OGR, we face the problem that it no longer works with older GDAL
versions than current SVN:

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/110

I don't know what to do. In essence, I don't want to fork our version
from yours.

Any ideas?

thanks
Markus