[GRASS-dev] GRASS Network Analysis functionality required

Robert Hatton rhatton at spatial.com.au
Mon Apr 14 03:21:03 EDT 2008

Hello GRASS developers,

I have sent this email to the developer list.  I hope this is the correct
forum for requests of this nature.

I am involved in a project that requires some network analysis (Shortest
Path) calculations to be performed, and am looking for someone who can write
this code for me.  I hope that you might be interested in this small
project.

Although our budget is not high, we would pay for this development under
commercial arrangements.  Also I would be happy for any useful code that
comes out of this project to be utilised in the GRASS application (although
I suspect this project will merely use existing functionality, rather than
develop new functionality).

Please let me know if you are interested, and I will email you a copy of the
specification.  The deadline isn’t at all tight, but we are hoping to have
the code finalised within the next 2 weeks.

I look forward to hearing from you
Regards,
Robert Hatton
rhatton at spatial.com.au <mailto:rhatton at spatial.com.au>