[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.3.0 to be released

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Apr 16 12:15:03 EDT 2008

Marco,

I see what you mean on Windows. Actually, in this case, there are no
dependencies like you find on Unix systems. A separate install for
Msys/TclTk/Python might be useful. Then that part could be installed only as
needed and GRASS could be updated more often.

Michael

Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University