[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.3.0 to be released

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 18:31:23 EDT 2008

> Marco Pasetti:
> >  When do you think that 6.3.0 will be released?

Markus:
> This weekend could be an option since Hamish downgraded his
> blocker (PNG offset) to annoying.

s/annoying/embarrassing/

> I wonder if we could put out source code and binaries more or less
> at the same time?

in that case we (ie you :) should make the tarball now and delay the
release announcement* 48 hrs or more until binaries for major platforms
are ready. I think that is sort of standard practice anyway to give time
for things to filter through to the mirrors?

[*] release announcement should be ready later today. (cold southerly and
snow on the hills means I stay inside this morning :)

Hamish