[GRASS-dev] 6.3.0 is out! please prepare binaries...

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Sat Apr 19 09:44:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

OpenSuse packages are updated with wxpython gui but I wasn't able to build
v.digit for wx. I found that there is a non solved problem, that shall be solved
for 6.4. Is this correct or am I missing something?

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/58

For now I added a patch to comment the building of wx-v.digit. Packages are
here:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Application:/Geo/

thanks a lot!
  Otto