[GRASS-dev] SVN changelog missing modified file names

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 21:16:55 EDT 2008

Hamish:
> > while preparing a 6.2.0-6.3.0 changelog I noticed the new changelogs
> > do not include modified file names for entries prior to:

Martin:
> using svn2cl [1],
>
> head ChangeLog
>
>         * locale/po/grasswxpy_cs.po: Czech localization of wxGUI
> updated by
>           Jan Trochta <j.trochta gmail.com> (merged from trunk)

>         * gui/tcltk/gis.m/mapcanvas.tcl: give a hint as to what is
> wrong if
>           g.region can't find libgdal (merge from trunk)
>
> can help a bit?
>
> Martin
>
> [1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToSVN

it's the older stuff pre-6.3 branching which loses the filenames.
here is the transistion:

---snip---

        * include/VERSION: GRASS 6.3.0RC1

2007-10-23 22:10

        * .: This commit was manufactured by cvs2svn to create branch
          'releasebranch_6_3'.

        * : fixed the case that a cat column is already present in the
          import table
---snip---

Hamish