[GRASS-dev] RE: [GRASS GIS] #130: wxgrass: Remember the position of gui windows on Grass exit

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Wed Apr 23 10:07:34 EDT 2008

>that's strange, see the attached screenshot. You can save default window
> dimension here, also workspace file now contains information about windows
> layout (can be suppressed in 'Workspace' tab in GUI preferences dialog,
> e.g.

The problem was that I had an alias in my .bash_aliases file for "g6" which is
shorthand for 'grass63'. After the subversion repo had been tagged for the 6.3
release, trunk became grass6.4.svn, and I forgot to update my alias to point to
the new grass installtion. I can confirm the workspace windows all line up to their
previous positions. Thanks very much!

~ Eric.